štvrtok 5. decembra 2013

Gamla Stan


I'm enjoying doing this blog! I have been thinking about having one for ages, but never did, because I never felt very exhibitionist. Well, that might not seem accurate anymore, althrough I still don't feel very exhibitionist. I'm just glad to be in this lovely city, with so much prettyness around that I feel like sharing. I'm also very lucky to have nice people around to take the pictures if I don't; and my nice mum to make my dream-clothes ready-to-wear. :)
One of the good things that happened after I've started this blog was being contacted by lovely Kristinka, (see her blog here) who emailed me some weeks ago to ask if we could meet for fika (one of the best Swedish inventions- look) and take some pictures together. Of course we did, exactly a week ago.
We arranged to meet in Gamla Stan (Old Town) and wonder into some lovely streets. Gamla Stan is a separate island, all full of these narrow streets, quite touristy yet never overcrowded. Every turn-around-the-corner provides yet another beautiful discovery, whether it's Christmas decoration outside a shop or café, an elaborate fence or a fancy bicycle.
I'm loving this city. Hope you do, too.
Gamla Stan: 59° 19′ 30″ N, 18° 4′ 15″ E

Baví ma robiť tento blog. Dosť dlho som rozmýšľala, či do toho ísť alebo nie, keďže ja nie som ten typ exhibicionistu, i keď nakoniec to už asi vyzerá, že som :) 
Teším sa z tohto krásneho mesta a chcem sa o to podeliť. Mám šťastie, že mám okolo seba ľudí, ktorí stoja za objektívom, keď tam nestojím ja a mám šťastie na super mamu, ktorá mi šije veci mojích snov. :)
Jedna zo skvelých vecí, ktoré sa mi stali vďaka tomuto blogu bolo, že sa mi ozvala Kristínka (aha tu), či sa nestretneme na kafe a fotky.
Tak sme šli na fiku (jedna z najlepších vecí vo Švédsku vôbec - aha) do Gamla Stan (Staré mesto), ktoré leží na samostatnom ostrove a je plné úzkych uličiek, celkom turistické, ale stále veľmi šarmantné a nikdy preplnené. Za každým kútom čaká nejaké príjemné prekvapenie, napríklad úžasný kovový plot, feši bicykel alebo vianočná ozdoba.
Krásny je ten Štokholm, páči sa mi. Dúfam, že aj vám.
Gamla Stan: 59° 19′ 30″ N, 18° 4′ 15″ E


Wearing:
Leather boots, Asos
Zara bag

Thank you Kristina. / Ďakujem, Kristina.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára